Wednesday 30 March 2011

Miércoles 30 de marzo

¡Hola!

Last Wednesday and today we've been working with hobbies and sports. Last week was sunny and we were playing a Spanish playground game outside, "El pañuelo". It's a simple game in which there are two teams and each child has a different number, there's a person in the middle holding a cloth and shouting numbers. The children need to run at catch it before anyone else.
Today they drew a picture of themselves playing a sport or doing an action and they wrote about it.
Me gusta jugar al fútbol pero no me gusta cantar. (I like playing football but I don't like singing.)
No me gusta nadar ni tampoco correr. (I don't like swimming or running either.)
I've been working with some of them recording some information about what they like/don't like to do in their free time. You'll be able to listen to them soon.
They love this way of learning.

In the Spanish Club we are learning about fruits and healthy diet. We played different games and they also learned a poem.

Enjoy your holidays!

Sara Alonso (Spanish Language Assistant)

No comments:

Post a Comment